1- Concept / Creativity: ( 20% )
- Innovative ideas that lead to final design solution
- Original solutions for interactivity
2- Technical / Ease of use / Navigation ( 25% )
- Outstanding use of special software applications
- Data base
- Language used: ex . net frame work ( ASP, ADO,C# VB ) PERL ( CGI … etc ) JAVA Script + more…etc. (.Net, JSP, EJB, Perl, PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, SQL, C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML/HTTP, XML, DHTML, WAP, CSS, SSL)
- Compatibility and adaptation of the design.
3- Content/Structure: (25%)
- of links
- of contents
- Of Data
- Easy navigation & user friendly
- Accessibility of the website (KB size)
- HTML (asp, php, cgi, xml, sql …etc) formats preferably should not exceed 60KB/webpage in each website.
- Flash animation
- In design of all the inner and outer web pages of the website.
4- Visual design solution/Aesthetics (20%)
- Proper application of design principles: Harmony, balance, color scheme, contrast.
- Interactivity of type and image.
- Sequential design: visual links between main page and inside pages with the respect of the site brand and identity.
5- Interactivity (10%)
- Building interesting valuable experience: Control, creativity, productivity, communication, adaptation.
Mobile applications Criteria
“Alignment with Apps Objectives
Facilities provided reaches goals
Innovation and creativity”
2-Ease of use (25%)
Usability and efficiency
Number of steps required
Ease in accomplishing tasks
Proper application of design principles”
Stability, Crashing and Errors
Memory, CPU and RAM usage
Rate of data usage”
4-Compatibility across Platforms (10%)
“Availability on wide range of platforms
Frequency of updates
5-Social Media Integration (15%)
Implemented technological innovations”
6-Number of Downloads (10%)
“Spread out of the application